Monday, July 4, 2011

About this blog...

Hello and Welcome!

I am neither a doctor, or a dietitian or even a chef. So take everything I say with a grain of salt.

For the last few months, I have been very loosely following the abs diet. And I've lost weight. Numerous friends of mine have been asking me about it so I thought I'd write about what I have been doing and eating.

This diet for me is not just about losing weight. But it is about eating healthy food. And definitely about eating yummy food.

A friend of mine recently told me that she is in a food rut. She is tired of eating steamed bok-choi and fish. I was appalled that she was eating that. There is no way that I could eat such bland food day after day. So she asked me for recipes. And I told her what I had been eating. She asked me to write a blog about it.

Then this morning my sister in law called. She mentioned that she hardly eats any protein and wanted some ideas.

So there you have it. Instead of sending lengthy emails, I'll just post my plan here.

Just so you guys know, I do follow the abs diet very very loosely. I never gave up wine:) And I never gave up on taste.

I hope that you too can accomplish your goals without ever sacrificing taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment